A Birth Doula is trained in childbirth who provides continuous emotional, physical, and educational support to a mother who is expecting, is experiencing labor, or has recently given birth.
As your Doula, I’ll provide you with continuous support and comfort measures such as breathing, relaxation, movements and positioning practices to assist in a positive birth experience. I want you to feel safe, respected, and supported. You will be encouraged to guide your own body, and to know what is best for you and your baby (or babies!).
- First we’ll schedule an initial meeting to get to know each other and confirm if we make a good match – with what you need and with what I can provide.
- Next, we’ll schedule a prenatal meeting to discuss your desired birth experience to develop your birth plan.
- Then, we’ll determine how many more visits are needed before birth day! I’ll always be available by phone or email, but maybe you would like to schedule a few more one-on-one in person visits.
- Birth day! When labor has started, I will arrive to be with you throughout the whole process to ensure you are comfortable and empowered to birth your baby.
Birth By Divine Doula Package
|Prenatal One-on-One||Continuous Labor & Delivery Support||Postpartum Care||Postpartum Doula Service|
|• (2) one-hour prenatal in-home/virtual visits|
• Personalized birth plan
• Address questions, concerns, or other issues that may arise during your pregnancy
• Discuss and practice breathing, relaxation techniques, and comfort measures
• Discuss and review labor positioning methods
|• Continuous labor and delivery support beginning at your home or birthing location|
• Remain with you up to 2 hours following the birth, as needed
• Assist with initial breastfeeding, if necessary
|• Follow-up in-home/virtual visit to assess mommy and baby care|
• Discuss health of you and baby
• Review your birth experience
• Assess any additional support you may need
• Overnight care, feeding education (breast or bottle), and newborn care
• Infant soothing and sleep techniques, family management, guidance through development milestones, leaps and sleep regressions, and creating order: organizing, tidying & meal prep
• Mindfulness, self-compassion, & meditation, self-care planning, conscious and mindful parenting techniques for whole family, and positive parent-infant interaction
Available in the package or hourly rate.
I’m available to you through unlimited telephone/email support during your pregnancy
Be sure to contact your health plans to know how you may be covered.